Paige is finally a BIG sister, and what a good big sister she is. She absolutely loves Brayden, he was born October 1st, 2007 @3:54pm weighing 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches long and as you can see he has tons of dark hair and is SOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!!! Welcome to our family Brayden, we love you so much!!!!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahoo! I'm glad you set up a blog! I just got it posted to the reunion website. Thanks so much for sending it along. Your family is gorgeous!
Erin (Hinckley) Miller
Congratulations Heidi! He's absolutely adorable.
Congratulations Heidi! I happened to click on the GHS website and saw that you had joined the blogging world! I look forward to checking up on you from time to time! good luck with #2! Boys are sooo much fun!
That is so exciting. I love newborns! They are just so fun. I bet Pagie is in heaven. I'm so glad that you have a blog. I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment