Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Did the Leprechaun's come to your house??? They came to ours....and we tried to catch them, but we couldn't. So they left us some treats...and turned our MILK green, along with the water in both of the toilets. Silly Leprechauns! We hope you have a Happy St. Patty's Day and that you wore GREEN so that you don't get pinched.

8 comments:

Spencer family said...

They came to our house and turned our hair spray and milk green. They tried to turn our toliets green too but it didn't work. My kids love looking for tricks they play on us every year!

MiNdY said...

I wish I was home all day yesterday to LURE those little things in, but I wasnt! We just made green Cookies and Drank green Drinks! :) I love your Easter Layout by the way!

kacee said...

Adi told us that leprechans turned the toilets green at school too!How do you do it? I think one hitched a ride home in her backpack but no havoc here...just some treasure/treats left behind! glad you enjoyed the silly green holiday too!

skousenscrolls said...

How cute! I've never heard of that stuff before, or maybe I'm getting old and my memory is going. :)

Angie Tolman said...

You're so funny I have never had a leprechan turn my toilet water green!!! We only made paper crafts and told little poems about clovers. Next year I guess I need to come to you to lure them to my house better.

sweet pickles said...

I love those ideas! Not too hard to do, but lots of fun for the kids.

Erin said...

I just saw the comment you left on Rachel & Randy's blog about if they knew of anyone who wanted to adopt and I just wanted to refer a couple of friends to you to pass along to your sister:

Here are their blog links and/or email addresses:

http://ariannegreganika.blogspot.com/
(This is Kenny Newton's brother and his wife. There is a link on their blog to their adoption blog.)

CT4CE@aol.com
(This is the email to one of my dear friends who are just about approved for adoption. I baptized her on my mission and DeEsta Gailey baptized her husband). You can see a picture of them on my blog if you go to my September archives. It will be the very last post on on the page entitled "One of my Hereos". Their names are Casey & Christina)

Erin said...

I forgot one more:

http://www.jeffreyandalison.blogspot.com/

This is Jeff and Alison. I met them through Joseph Jensen's wife.