Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brayden is ONE!!!

Our baby is ONE already...can you believe it? We have loved every moment that we've had him in our family. {Some moments have been a LOT more challenging than others, but we've still loved having him!!}. He says and does the cutest things...He says the common things like Momma, Dadda, ball...the cutest though is when he says BOO!!! He signs "food", "please", "more", "thank you", "hat", "ball", "wash hands" and his favorite is "doggy". He also blows kisses...and if you say "it's hot, blow on it" he does - blow on it. It's so cute! He loves the dog, Baby Signing Time, Grizzly {our dog}, Paige, balls, he also CLIMBS on EVERYTHING...this kid has no fear and is determined to give his mommy a heart attack. He's been walking for a few weeks now, and is so proud of him self. He has his one year well baby check up on Friday...so I'll give you the stats then. Until then here are some wonderful pictures of my growing boy!!! We are having his birthday party tomorrow so I won't have any messy -covered in cake -baby face pictures for you until after tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Baby BOY....We love you, having you in our family has truely been a "BALL"!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday see you tonight.

Annie Miller said...

What a cutie! I can't believe it's already been a year. Hope he has a great day!

lacey said...

What a cute grown up boy :) Thank goodness for blogs, so I can see pictures of your cute family. Just so you know, I check your blog all the time. I rarely have time to comment on everyone's blog, or on every post...but I do enjoy reading it!

Kira said...

What a cute guy! It is nice to catch up on your life through your blog! Glad you guys are doing well.

jjertmann said...

Happy Birthday! What a smart kid. And cute too!

MiNdY said...

So stinkin cute!! Look at him walking!! Im glad he had such a good birthday!!

Marcy May said...

How cute. Baby pictures always make me so baby hungry.........I guess I will have to wait.