Friday, February 6, 2009

No worries...we've got SUPER HERO'S here to save the day!!!

We have the cutest little super hero's running around our house.....so bad guys, BEWARE!!!
They are as tough as they look....and they have the super power to STEAL YOUR HEART!!! Aren't they just so stinking ADORABLE!!!! Who wouldn't feel safe with these two around to protect you! *Love them!!!!

14 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Those are ADORABLE! You should enter that top one in a contest. Great picture!

Bobette said...

Cute kiddos. They are getting so big.

sweet pickles said...

Those pictures are so great. They will certainly make for great memories!

MiNdY said...

How cute is that!!

Sharane said...

Love the photos! Your kids are darling! Ahh, to be young and carefree again! :)

nathansara said...

So cute. Glad you got all that on camera.

Candace said...

These are dang cute, I love the costumes!

Jami Weight said...

Heidi, you and Brian make darling children, you should mass produce them and sell them on e-bay, you'd make a fortune. It is so fun to see you guys and what you are up to. Miss ya

The Ballou's said...

I love those pictures! So cute:)

Bobette said...

"Where in the World is Heidi Haas?" I hope you are okay!

Joey and Nettifer said...

your kids are so adorable! love the capes!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment, Heidi!! You are SO sweet!! :)

Tiffany said...

This is Tiff, btw. :)

Angie Tolman said...

Hello?? I went private if you want an invite just e-mail me or call. I think you should have both those.