Brayden turned 4 months old on Feb 1st 2008...here are some of the things he been enjoying since then.
*Hanging out...practicing some sitting up. Ok, Ok so he was propped up, but ya gotta start somewhere.

*Enjoying some fun tummy time!

*Getting to shower like a big boy with daddy!

AND drum roll please....Rolling over, start on your tummy...
Tip just a little...

then a little more....

almost there...

Awwwhhh...finally over!

Yeah....what a big boy! He rolled over for the first time about a week before but that was with a little more assistance from mom, this time it was ALL on his own!!! And NOW...

Today, rice cereal for the first time....

He seemed to really like it.

Open wide!!! LOL! Aren't they just the cutest things. I love every stage, they are so much fun to watch them grow and learn/taste new things! They just grow up way too fast!
10 comments:
Your kids are just so dang cute! I love the stage where they start eating, things just go so fast from there, they grow up like crazy! My baby is almost 1 in a month and a half.
Those rolling over pictures are darling! He is growing into an adorable little boy.
I think his birth mark is so cute.
Such cute kids. I don't know about you but I LOVED having chubby babies, it think it's the cutest!
oh my heavens!! He is SOO cute!! I want to kiss his cheeks! :) How much does he weigh??
He sure looks like a happy baby!
I still cant get over how BeAuTiFuL his big brown eyes are!! Watch out girls! In about 16 years he's going to be breaking hearts with those things!
He's getting so big! Very gorgeous eyes!
cute pictures, cute kid...just a cute post! they look alike to me. isn't having 2 so fun!
As I was look at your pictures Lilly was started to laugh and point at the screen. She loves to look at other babies. Your children are so adorable. Hope you are having fun.
Post a Comment