I took Brayden into the doctor's yesterday for his 4 month checkup and here's the stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 14 oz (88%) Height: 26 in (75%) ....head size is in the 50th percentile - so average.

And here are some things he's starting to do:

He prefers to be sitting up to play with this toy....

Except for when he's done he tries to flip himself out....fabulous. I think I'm going to have my hands full with this one. ;)
5 comments:
HaHa!! How fun!! I thought my boy was a big guy! :) I love chubby babes! He is Healthy!
I will be calling you back, promise! Last couple days have been a little busy!!
My Autumn always arched like that out of her Bumbo, scared the bejesus out of me. Oh, and Hooray for healthy boys!
I LOVE THE BUMBO CHAIR. YOUR LITTLE BOY IS SO CUTE. ERIN SAID SHE HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU THE OTHER NIGHT.
We love big boys! We can relate with those percentiles!
Im so sorry!! I lost your paper I wrote your digits down on!! Duh.. Me! Also erased the message after I wrote them down.. so call me again!! Pronto. :)
Post a Comment