We got the kids dolled up in attempt to get some darling spring pictures....well what we forgot to bring was the magic wand, because these two little rascals didn't want to cooperate much at all. So here are the best of what we got. We hope you like em'!!!
And there ya have it....TTFN!!! {there's a lot of a similar pose of Paige, but I can't decide which one I like the best - LMK whatcha think.}
Aww... I LoVe them is what I think!! Your kids are SO cute!! I love the ones with the yellow flowers in the background.. With Paige and Brayden.. also LoVe his hair! :)Ya did good!
First off-I had nothing to do with his OCD-I only ask that certain things get n the boxes-they do not have to be color cordinated first. Actually my house has been a disaster. You'd be so proud.;) My favorites of Just paige? It depends on what you are looking for I personally think she is the cutest in 1,2,and 6 (if you start from the top and count down) But if you want spring I think it was 3 and 5 that I liked. Tough choice! Glad it's yours to make and not mine. I would probably end up with a wall full of all of them. -Just print them all and scrapbook them!! There is darling paper I just saw at Hobby Lobby that would match Paiges dress-so cute!!!
Love the mohawk! Your kids are so cute! Kids ARE little rascals when it comes to pictures. Yesterday was my sisters wedding and trying to take a family picture with six little ones was a nightmare!!! My favorite of Paige is the sixth one.
I was thinking the same thing. The last time we got family pictures is when Drew was 6 months. We are in need and spring time is a wonderful time to take out door pictures. They turned out great! That will be the hard thing, which ones to pick!
They are only missing one thing...Heidi!!!! I love them, they are adorable, I love how huge the football looks compared to Brayden, he is just tiny next to it...
Life is not about the number of breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breath away.....this is definately one of those moments!
All about us...
Brian and I met in high school....over 10 years ago, YIKES! We dated throughout high school and then Brian served a mission in Honduras and I went to college. We got married 9 months after he got home, we have been married for over 8 years and now we have the worlds most beautiful children.... Paige and Brayden. Life is crazy but so much fun!
Paige aka Boogers, Princess and Sister
Paige had a "pretend" birthday at preschool because her birthday is in the summer. Happy pretend birthday baby girl!
Brayden...aka, handsome boy, brother bear, little man!
Brayden's 6 month stats: 19 lbs 9 oz (80%) 27 inches (90%) and (75%) for head size...what a growing boy!!!
18 comments:
Aww... I LoVe them is what I think!! Your kids are SO cute!! I love the ones with the yellow flowers in the background.. With Paige and Brayden.. also LoVe his hair! :)Ya did good!
Great pictures! They are so cute. I love Brayden's little mohawk.
They look adorable!
You are a great photographer! They turned out so cute! I love Paige's dress and Brayden's mohawk. So fun!
I love them. Your kids are darling. Where did you do the pictures?
First off-I had nothing to do with his OCD-I only ask that certain things get n the boxes-they do not have to be color cordinated first. Actually my house has been a disaster. You'd be so proud.;) My favorites of Just paige? It depends on what you are looking for I personally think she is the cutest in 1,2,and 6 (if you start from the top and count down) But if you want spring I think it was 3 and 5 that I liked. Tough choice! Glad it's yours to make and not mine. I would probably end up with a wall full of all of them. -Just print them all and scrapbook them!! There is darling paper I just saw at Hobby Lobby that would match Paiges dress-so cute!!!
Love the mohawk! Your kids are so cute! Kids ARE little rascals when it comes to pictures. Yesterday was my sisters wedding and trying to take a family picture with six little ones was a nightmare!!! My favorite of Paige is the sixth one.
I love Paige's outfit! Very chic...
colt says cute Heidi. I think they are very precious.
Those are so cute! Next time bring a friend so you can be in them too. Is that your yard? So pretty! Love spring flowers. Beautiful kids!
I was thinking the same thing. The last time we got family pictures is when Drew was 6 months. We are in need and spring time is a wonderful time to take out door pictures. They turned out great! That will be the hard thing, which ones to pick!
They are only missing one thing...Heidi!!!! I love them, they are adorable, I love how huge the football looks compared to Brayden, he is just tiny next to it...
Those were so cute! I liked them all! :)
Very cute pictures. I will have to have you take some of Sloan one of these days. I am awful at it. Cute kids!
cute pictures!
Great pictures! Good job Heidi. You're going to have to start your own photography biz.
I'd say the photo shoot went pretty well! #6 is my fave of Paige!
The pics are so cute. To hard to choose. Love the hair. They are growing so fast.
Post a Comment