Friday, August 1, 2008

Brayden's first hair cut....

My sweet boy just got his first hair cut, his hair was having a "party" as Paige puts it...so we had to help him out. Look how long and whispy it had gotten....is he really old enough for a hair cut?!? Brian and I thought we would be brave and attempt to do it ourselves...we even gave him tons of snacks as a distraction. Well as you can see in the pictures, it's a LOT harder than we anticipated - and his hair ended up a LOT shorter as the result. Oh well what do ya do about it? He still looks darling, just a little more grown up. :(
Well here he is sportin his stylin new cut! What a handsome little man!!!

12 comments:

Annie Miller said...

I can't believe he let you use clippers. Braden hated them for the first year of haircuts. Now it's all we do. Buzz buzz buzz! Brayden looks adorable :)

skousenscrolls said...

Cute! Cute!

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! First hair cuts are always so fun!

Hope said...

He'd look cute if he were bald or wore a clown wig! I mean, those eyes...come on!

P.S. We have the same highchair!

Amber said...

You are a brave mom, I would not cut Colt's until be was 1. Brayden is so cute, they have good genes.;)

jjertmann said...

Awww, that's so cute!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

What a handsome guy you have! Good job on the haircut, I also remember Brody's first haircut that I gave and I also cutted it shorter than I had planned. Oh well...good thing they're cute!

Tiffany said...

It's not too short at all! It's adorable! I love it! Great job!

Ashly in CO said...

He is SO CUTE!!!!

nathansara said...

what a brave little guy. he looks cute.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

He doesn't look nervous at all. How cute he looks! Good job!

MiNdY said...

Ya know, I just cant get enough of that sweet face!