Sunday, August 24, 2008
We LOVE Bear Lake!!!
We were able to escape up to Bear Lake a couple of weekends this summer with some friends of ours Wendy and Mike - Wendy's family has a cabin up there. We had SO much fun playing at the beach, boating / tubing, eating great food The BIG Ephraim pizza and Raspberry sundaes were the best!!! {Brayden ate a lot of dirt, but had a blast doing it} and of course just hanging out having a good time. Here are the pictures from our trips. ;)























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Wow, you really captured some beautiful pictures and memories. I love the one of Brayden with his binky. All I can say about that pizza is W-O-W!!!
looks like you guys had so much fun, we just got back from Bear Lake... so beautiful!!!
Oh man! That pizza was huge. We love Bear Lake. It's so peaceful and beautiful up there. Glad to hear you had a great time.
That's the biggest pizza I've ever seen :)! You have such a darling family.
Mmmmm...talking about those shakes makes my mouth drool! I LOVE the shakes at Bear Lake! They are the best. Okay, so now I am jealous. Jared and I used to go to Bear Lake every year, but we have missed the last two. We need to get ourselves back up there! It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun!:)
we love Bear Lake!! I can't believe you ordered the big ephraim pizza- we just died when we saw how huge that thing is- each peace is as big as one entire pizza!! Did you finish it??? Did you get your picture on the wall?? fun times- Bear lake is the best!
So fun. I LOVE Bear Lake. One of my most favorite places.
Brayden is too cute, I love the pic of dirt all over him. Reminds me of Colt at that age. Paige is growing to fast.
How fun! That pizza looks really yummy! I loved the pic of Brayden eating all that dirt! :)
Cute pictures! I LOVE bear lake raspberry sundaes. The best! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Great pics and cute freakin' kids. Miss you guys. We went to Bear lake too, but boy-oh-boy was it cold, glad you had a good time
Looks like fun! I'm jealous!!
Everybody loves Bear
Lake!! I guess its time I go!! :) Love all your stinkin cute pictures!! Seriously, looks like it was a blast!
Love the pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. Gotta love the dirt. It must have something in it that calls their attention over and over again, especially that crunchiness.
What a fun trip! That last picture is my favorite and that pizza looks delish! I'm hungry!
I like your water skiing picture! It reminds me of when we went water skiing back in our singles ward. Do you remember? That was a lot of fun. We haven't made it to Bear Lake yet this year. We've been talking about going, because we went every year when we lived in Logan. Just have been so stinking busy Glad you had fun!
I saw you on T.V. today. Good job! And good luck with your new/old ward.
Post a Comment