It's the day I lost my best friend, my buddy, the one other person who knew all about my childhood memories and could reminisce with me, the one person who could get under my skin faster than anybody, the one person who could/would cheer up the room just by walking into it....It's the day I lost my baby brother! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! This day 5 years ago was the worst day of my life! I can't believe it's been 5 years already, it's still a tough day, it still hurts, I still miss him, and I still cry!!! I know I will get to see him again someday {trust me it's the thing that gets me through it}...and I can't wait for the day!!!
+of+Heidi+%26+Rocky+Hugging.jpg)
+of+Heidi+%26+Rocky.jpg)
+of+Heidi+%26+Rocky+2.jpg)
+of+Heidi+%26+Rocky+6.jpg)
+of+little+Rocky+school+pic.jpg)
+of+p28_001.sized.jpg)
+of+p3_001.sized.jpg)
+of+p20_001.jpg)
+of+p83_001.jpg)

+of+Rocky,+Amber+%26+Mad+Christmas+4.jpg)
+of+Rocky+Race+Cars.jpg)
+of+rocky+mountain+dew.jpg)
+of+Rocky+close+up+6.jpg)

Life's just not the same, I miss you ROLA....I'll see you in heaven!!! I Love you!
To see pictures of his kids go my link titled
Amber, Madelyn and Colton, they are adorable and look just like him!
{I have a million other things to post, I'm way behind on blogging...but I didn't have it in me to blog about those things today when this weighs so heavily on my heart. But I will catch you up soon - I promise.}
10 comments:
i understand I hate this day.
I am so sorry. I can't imagine anything so sad. I bet he loves that you love him and his family so much :)
I feel for you and your family.
I think that it was good of you to remember and honor him this way. It was very touching. You are a great sister, and a great friend.:)
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.
Sorry about this day for you. I did enjoy looking at your pictures through the years. It looks like you guys had a great relationship. Take care sweetie.
I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm sure it's so comforting knowing that you will see him again.
Ohhh this breaks my heart! Soo sorry! I can't imgaine losing someone SOO close to me. Hope
Sorry I didn't finish the last commment :) What I meant to say was that I hope your day went okay!
I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you have so many good memories to hold on too, though.
Post a Comment