Sunday, February 24, 2008

Story time...

My new saving grace is that Paige LOVES to read stories to Brayden...
AND he loves to have her read to him!
It's so nice that Paige has someone else to help entertain her and I have someone to help entertain Brayden.
Yay!!! I'm so greatful that they can interact with each other, they are so cute together!

11 comments:

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Oh, that is just the cutest! What a great big sister! I see one of my favorites in your pictures of your books..."The Napping House." Audrey and Don Wood are the best! If you have kiddos, you should for sure check out their books.

sweet pickles said...

That is so sweet! It doesn't get much better than that.

Spencer family said...

People that decide to have only one child, really miss out on the joys of having two!

Will you email me I don't have the right email for you
Taylorspencer_@msn.com

Katie said...

What a good big sister Brayden has. That is so sweet!

skousenscrolls said...

How cute! It is always fun when babies get to that age.

MiNdY said...

What a cute big Sis!! Its always so nice to get siblings for the kids to stay entertained!! Better get started on the next one.. You have, what, 7 to go?

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

What a cute big sis reading to her little brother! She seems like a big helper!

lacey said...

I LOVED it when my girls started enteracting with eachother, and could play together without me in the same room parenting them! It gets even better as the get older, just wait! :)

kacee said...

Oh, I love it when big sisters start entertaining little ones! Hope you can take advantage of a little free time!

Greg & Alex said...

They are so cute! I think that they both are starting to look more and more like you lady. Love ya!

Bobette said...

That looks like a fun playgroup. Before you know it Paige will be playing house with Brayden.