You can't tell in this picture but all of the police officers were wearing clown noses...Paige got a kick out of that.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Can't forget the Elephant Parade...
I braved the crowds and took the kids downtown to see the Elephant Parade while the Circus was in town, they LOVED it!












The kids loved the parade so much, we ran and saw it again as it came around the other corner. They loved getting the balloon animals, cotton candy, magic show and face painting. It was crazy busy, but still a really fun FREE event. I'm sure we will be there next time as well...hope you'll join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we usually do the elephant parade every year but missed this year. I think we may have been out of town or something. Its always FUN!!!
I have NEVER been to the circus. Looks like I'm missing out!
I was wanting to make it to the elephant parade this year, but no luck. Next year!
I had NO idea they have a parade and fun kiddie things outside the circus itself. CALL US NEXT TIME YOU GO! I'm always looking for fun FREE things for the kids
Heidi!
So glad you found my blog!
Your kids are darling!
I am loving the blogging world, but still trying to get the hang of it!
This will be a great way to keep in touch.
-Sharane :)
Post a Comment