Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Whoa, what a month....we had a LOT of fun things going on, and loved it all. Paige decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell and since Brayden LOVES doggies we had him be a puppy. They were both SO dang cute, and we got a ton of use out of their costumes. We had the ward party, the Trunk or Treat with SaltLakeCityMommies.com, Halloween parties with the grandparents, preschool party, pumpkin carving, pumpkin painting, haunted house making and of course Trick or Treating. Here are all the pictures of our very busy yet very fun month!!!
Paige with her preschool teacher Ms. Leslie.Pumpkin carving, Paige loved it....Brayden, well not so much.
I was down switching the laundry when I came up stairs to find my sneaky little devil having the time of his life digging into his sisters candy. It really is too bad that he STILL only has TWO teeth.
Halloween party with the cousins...
The puppy in the doggy bed...he really climbed in there all on his own. It was so funny.
The Trunk or Treat: The kids participated in the costume parade, as well as scoring some great loot!
The ward party was a blast, lots of games, food, pumpkin painting. Paige and Emma were so cute they were connected at the hip...they held hands and played together the whole time, it was really cute.
Haunted House making....
The WITCHES at Gardner Villiage....Paige LOVED them, here are a few pictures of her favorites. She especially liked the REAL witches...and both of the kids enjoyed the yummy treats and riding the pony's.
AND finally Trick or Treating...Paige LOVED it, she went for 3 hours. She still talks about it and wants to go again. Brayden lasted around the block then was content to stay home with dad. Brian didn't feel well so he got stuck with candy duty, which is too bad because Paige was hilarious trying to eat the donut from the string.
As much fun as it was, I'm REALLY glad that it's over. Now on to the next Holidays....I can't wait!!! Thanks for enduring all the pictures {I'm a picture girl, what can I say}.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Colt wants to know what Aunt Heidi was?

nathansara said...

I love their costumes. Looks like you had a good halloween. :)

Ashly in CO said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome month of Halloween celebrating! The kids are too cute!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Heidi, you are amazing with your camera. I love the pic of Paige and the pumpkin guts :)!! And the one of the girls holding hands. Very fun pictures. Next year I need to take my kiddo's to Gardner Village.