Brian is thankful for:
1. Family 2. Good Health 3. Football {Go Jets and Cougars!} 4. The snooze button 5. Good ol' home cooking! 6. Chilling at home 7. Any project he can do on his own....{why pay somebody, just do it your self}.
Heidi is thankful for:
1. Smiles from my kids 2. When Paiges says "I love you mommy" 3. When Brian gets up with the kids in the morning on the weekend and lets me sleep in. 4. Snuggling up with either my kids or my hubby and watching a movie or just snuggling. 5. A nice hot shower. 6. A good {stay up all night, can't put it down} book. 7.Friends that call just to say hi. 8. Pictures of loved ones. 9. Wonderful moments and memories with my friends and family. 10. Silk 11. Popsicles 12. Brian's cologne 13. The way that I fit just right against Brian when he holds me, he's just the right height that my head rests on his chest. 14. My amazing husband, how he loves me unconditionally...my inperfections and all! 15. Modern Medicine...{Epidural}. 16. Gerber Daisies 17. A song that brings tears you my eyes just listening to it. 18. Home made bread 19. Chic Flicks 20. A really, really good belly laugh! 21. For my savior! 22. Being able to tell my mom anything and everything! 23. Family vacations 24. Baby lotion 25. a nice warm sweat shirt 26. a new pair of running shoes {even if I don't run as much as I should} 27. A nice nap 28. A good old fashioned letter, email is nice too....but it's not quite the same. 29. The comfort of the holy ghost 30. My testimony of the gospel!
Paige is thankful for:
1. Preschool 2. Dance 3. Disneyland 4. Dressup 5. Sleepovers at the Grandparents 6. Anything she can do with her cousins. 7. Coloring 8. Craft projects of any kind 9. Reading stories 10. Playing with friends 11. When daddy lets her walk on the ceiling. 12. Chapstick or lip gloss 13. Pretty dresses 14. Kisses and loves 15. riding her bike 16. Playing in the sand box 17. Her chocolate lab Grizzly 18. sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed 19. Getting to go {wherever with whomever} she just has fun doing stuff. 20. Helping {do just about anything} she loves to feel needed. 21. Taking a shower or bubble bath. 22. Nursery 23. Bearing her testimony in church. 24. Candy, cookies....pretty much anything difined as a "treat". 25. Family Home Evening, she loves it because we are {doing something} and she doesn't care what it is.
Brayden is thankful for:
1. The swing 2. The vacuum or hair dryer 3. Gas Drops 4. Prevacid 5. A clean diaper 6. Being swaddled nice and snug 7. His big sister 8. Hugs and kisses from whomever...especially Mommy. 9. The bouncer seat 10. A warm bath 11. When he's being held. 12. Being talked to. 13. For running the show around here. 14. the Binky 15. Mommy's milk 16. Grizzly...he's facinated by him. 17. A family that loves him with every fiber of their being!
Of course I am also thankful for all of the things my kids are thankful for.....as well as many other things. We hope that you all have a great Thankgiving and that you are able to eat lots of great food with good company and either have time to take a nap or watch football....whichever you prefer. As for Me... I'll be taking a nap. ;)
7 comments:
Mmmm...Home made bread! YUM!
That's cool that you were a model for the show! I bet you would really like being part of the audience too. I did anyway. And thanks for your Thanksgiving shout out! Thanksgiving was fabulous! Food + Family = GOOD TIMES! :P
I love that you are thankful for the way you fit just right w/ your hubby. I never thought of it, but I'm thankful for that too. It's so nice to be "just right"!
That WOULD be fun! I don't know how well I would do as a model though. You probably pulled it off a lot better then I could! :)
That is so cool that she performed there! I would have loved to see that!
I'm glad to hear Brayden's feeling better. Life is a lot easier when you have a happy baby.
Hey heidi! I got my boxes at roberts and just modge podged the tops of the lids to get the numbers to stay on - they we pretty easy and my kids are loving them! If you do some I would love to see pictures when you are done!
Post a Comment