Thursday, November 22, 2007

Paige is getting ready for her "wedding"....

Paige says "Mommy, I want to get ready for my wedding"....so she gets dressed up and is in the bathroom doing her makeup and hair.
Doesn't she look beautiful?!??!?
She is the most beautiful little bride-to-be that I've ever seen.
Daddy thinks so too...so he makes sure to give her lots of kisses and hugs.
Paige says that when she gets big she's going to marry her daddy. Which at this point we love that answer, her daddy is flattered and her mom thinks she has great taste. Of course at this point in her life her daddy loves her more than any other male out there.
And since she's only three and can't even start dating until she's thirty we've taught her that boys have cooties, so now whenever she see's anyone being lovey-dovey she says "eewww gross, boys have cooties". Between that and the dirty looks that her daddy taught her to give when she was 6 months old, I think the boys will stay away... at least for now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how funny! She is so cute! And Brian seems like a really great dad! I marrid one of those too :) Aren't they just SO nice to have!?

Erin said...

That is so cute! I love the picture of the dirty look at the end. I'm sure that will definitely come in useful someday. I can't wait to have a girl so I can hopefully see her do the same thing someday.

Spencer family said...

That's sure cute. You'll be glad that you took a picture those are the funniest to look back on!

Connie said...

Very cute, Heidi! Thanks for telling me about this!!