Monday, January 7, 2008
Brayden Rocky Haas...Blessing Day!
On November 25, 2007 Brayden was Blessed by Brian. With all the craziness of the holidays I decided to hold off on the post so that the blessing didn't get over shadowed by all the holiday festivities...because to me this was/is more important!
He has been such a blessing to our family, we absolutely LOVE having him.
It's amazing how they are born with their own little yet very distinct personality!
We have been getting mixed opinions on who he looks like...I vote for me {because he's so dang cute!}
We really appreciate how great of a husband and dad that Brian is to our family! He really does his best to make us happy, and we are really greatful that he honors his priesthood and is able to bless the babies himself.
This two studs are quite the pair...Brian is so excited to have a football watching buddy. {Little does he know, but I think he's going to be a momma's boy}.
Not the best picture of Paige, but Brayden was about to throw a royal fit...in fact after this picture he did, so we were lucky just to get a picture of us all together without him crying. Thanks to all our family that came out and supported us. We love you! Brayden has added such an extra dynamic to our family, we absolutely love him. Paige loves being a big sister, and is such a great little helper...we loved her so much it was hard to fathom loving someone else even close to as much - but what do you know we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Mama's boys are the BEST! {but they can still enjoy a football game with dad - Luke is always up for B-I(y)-U} And my vote is that he looks like you - big brown eyes, super cute! Glad you could share - I think I took like 4 pics on Paislee's day and they were all with the whole family. oops :( What a happy day in the life of a new little one.
Oh my goodness! He is absolutely adorable!!! Good job both of you! When was he born? I love the new posting! Keep it up! You guys all look so dang cute! We should get together sometime! Game nights... check out that cute bub of yours.. catch up! :)
Nevermind, I did my research :) Oct. 1st. Late Congratualtions! AGAIN, ADORABLE!
I see your eyes Heidi when I look at him. Both of your kiddies have your eyes, that's the first thing I see. Your kids are absolutely adorable! What fun blessing day pictures!
SO CUTE! He looks so handsome in that 1st picture. Congrats on making him official :)
I think he looks more like your side of the family. Cute pictures.
What a cutie! Nothing is cuter that a chubby baby biy in a tux!
And I vote he looks like you, too.
Congrats on the blessing. He looks so handsome in white.
How sweet! He's adorable! I love little boys--they are heart melteres! And, I too think he looks like you! :)
MindyJohanson@hotmail. Email me and Ill get you my digits :)
Very cute photos and yes, he does look like you!
Look at your cute little family!
Lot has happened since I seen you guys last!
Glad to see you guys are doing well. Congratulations on #2
Post a Comment