Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged...better late than never!

I've been tagged! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends or so to do the same on their blog pages...

Ok, so I've been tagged by Erin and Crystal...they tagged me a couple months ago when things were crazy, so sorry I'm finally getting around to answering. Here goes:

1. Best thing you cooked last week? Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup...yummy!!! {my extended family doesn't know/think that I cook...rude! Maybe it's because Brian implies otherwise.}

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would travel the world....seriously, I would love to see Europe, Italy and Rome especially. I also would like to go on an African Safari, and go to the Bahamas and Mexico. I love to go on vacation, I just don't like to leave my kids, so I would have to take Brian and the kids along! Oh and if the kids are coming then I for sure want to go to Disney World!!!

3. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I was so sick with mastitis and I thought I was going to die...that and the fact that my milk wasn't coming in so I felt like I was starving my baby...that's a pretty good reason I think?!?

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: 1-Going to college 2- Living with way fun room mates! 3-Playing soccer 4-Taking pictures for the college yearbook 5- Getting love letters from my missionary...that I wasn't waiting for. Also dating like crazy, just because it was fun!

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: 1- Moving in with my inlaws, so we could start building our 1st house 2-Working for an insurance company 3-Missing my husband as he went to school full time and worked full time. 4-Participating in a card club 5-Not hanging out with my brother as much as I should have...if I'd only known.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: 1-I had just quit my job at Jetblue 2- I just found out I was finally pregnant again after having tried for 18 months...YEAH! 3- Enjoying every minute of my 2 1/2 year old. 4- Getting ready to wean Paige from the binky. 5- Celebrating how well potty training was going.

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: 1- Photography....I love taking tons of pictures of my kids! 2- Reading when I get the chance...I too love Edward Cullen! 3- Blogging, I've recently become an addict. 4- Sleeping...if only I could do that more, my newborn has me extremely sleep deprived these days. 5- Cuddling with the kiddos or coloring with Paige. 6- Hanging out with my hubby doing whatever. 7-Networking.

8. Five favorite foods: 1- Chicken Scalpini from Johnny Carrinos 2- Pork Salad from Cafe Rio 3-Chocolate covered cinnamon bears 4- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy 5- Homemade bread and jam 6-Popsicles 7-Blueberry muffins!

9. Five places you've been: 1- Hawaii 2- Jackson Hole Wyoming 3- Baltimore 4-Anaheim California 5-Las Vegas Nevada

10. Five Favorite Memories: 1-Being sealed in the temple to the love of my life. 2-The births of both of my children. 3-Anything and about everything Rocky related. 4- All things high school. 5- College, all my room mates, dates, friends...and hanging out with my friends from the singles ward up in Centerville...now those were some great times!!!

People I'm tagging: Mindy because she loves me!, Bobette because I can't wait to read what she has to say, Alex because she has so many exciting things to share, Katie because I know she likes to blog and would think this is fun, and Bri Vansleeuwen because I want to learn more about her!

7 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Fun post!

So sorry about the mastitis. I had that with my oldest and literally thought I was dying. (I'm pretty sure I was in shock, it was the 4th of July in record heat and I was under like 5 blankets,shivering, and I kept telling Mike that I couldn't go to sleep because I wouldn't wake up.) It was the worst!

Hope you are much better!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

What a cute blog! Thanks for tagging me! I loved reading about you and your growing family! I'm so sorry about you mastitis as well, I've also been there. It's the most uncomfortable thing ever! After having it twice I was done with nursing. I also hope you feel better soon!

skousenscrolls said...

Sorry about your having mastitis. I too know how that feels, had it twice with Kaden trying to get him to nurse, and like Bri, gave it up after the second round. Not fun.

kacee said...

That was fun!

Sorry that you were sick - I am sure that I would for sure just give up completely on nursing if that happened to me!

Your food list made me quite hungry! I love Cafe Rio and mashed potatoes, and blueberry muffins. Oh, I guess I like chocolate covered cinnamon bears too {but my husband always beats me to them, they are his absolute favorite!} As for the Chicken Scalapini, I wanna go try it! Can you tell I am a little obsessive about food!?!

Have a good day!

Bobette said...

So crazy that we've both had mastitis within a matter of a few weeks. I'm feeling so happy that my babe is almost 1 year old!

MiNdY said...

Love the post! Fun reading up on you! and thanks for tagging me! ;)
We do need to get together SOON! Maybe one of these weekends coming up? or do week day evenings work out for you? either way.. lets figure out a date!

Katie said...

Thanks for the tag! It was fun learning new things about you. Yeah, mastitis sucks rocks, that's all I can say about that.