


I can't believe it's been 4 years...Rocky was not only my little brother but one of my best friends. Life just isn't the same without him. Thankfully I know that I will see him again, and I really can't wait for the day! So as we celebrate the new year...I'm always prone to think of Rocky and how old he would have been today, the things he would be doing, the trouble he would be causing, the jokes he would be making and the fun we would be having....my heart still hurts, thankfully we still have lots of memories to make us laugh...not to mention his little ones that look just like him. {Madelyn and Colton...in the pictures below are both his babies}. AND because we love and miss him so much we named our baby boy after him too. We miss you Rocky...you are and always will be in our hearts! Happy Birthday!!!
8 comments:
That is so sweet. It makes me want to cry. Colton does look just like him. So adorable!
Those are sweet words to your brother. I'm sorry to hear of his passing so many years later.
Happy New years to you! I had no idea about your loss, Im sorry to hear of it..
And I LoVe the picture of you in the yellow with the pig tails (the one at the park).. its HoT! :)
Heidi - hey lady, I know that each year is still hard. Love you and the fam, you are in my thoughts! I think this was a great tribute.
ERR I meant Side Ponytail.. Its HOT! HaHa.. I love it!
That was a wonderful tribute. I am so glad that you have all those wonderful memories to remember him by.
Love ya!
Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts of your brother. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Hope you're doing well.
I remember talking with him at your wedding lunch. He was pretty funny. Those were fun picture to look at. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment