I have been tagged by my friend Tiffany aka "Toes"!
In this tag game you are supposed to list 6 facts/habits about yourself, and then tag 6 people to do the same. So here it goes:
1. Fact: I am someone who needs {appreciates} the most sleep in this house, yet I am the one who gets the least amount of it. Hmmm...maybe that would explain why I am easily crabby. {Would someone pass that on to my hubby...and hopefully he will do something about it.}
2. Fact: I love, love, love to take pictures...especially of my little ones AND I hope to do it professionally some day. I have thousands of pictures on my computer or on CD....However having said that I am not a scrapbooker...I am in the closet on this one because I SOOO would love to be, but I just don't have the talent. Anyone out there who wants to help me figure out how to digital scrapbook I would love you forever.
3. Fact: I am a hopeless romantic...always have been, always will be. I am one of those people that can't wait for the next romantic comedy to come out. In fact, you could take me to the cheesiest movie in the world and everyone around me could be cringing because it is SO over the top and unbelievable, and I will happily watch. I am not ashamed. I am just glad that I have friends and family that are willing to accept this little tidbit about me and will continue to indulge me by accompanying me to the movies. :) {Ditto to this...other than I think at times it absolutely drives my husband crazy - but he knows it is in his best interest to humor me.}
4. Fact: I am a sucker for popsicles...they are a GREAT treat!!! Paige also has this same love, she will even pick having a popsicle over having another kind of dessert...that's my girl!
5. Fact: I love watching TLC especially John and Kate Plus 8! It is becoming one of my favorite shows! I look forward to it every week! Monday nights are definitely my favorite night of television.
6. Fact: I also am not Betty Crocker or Susy Homemaker...sorry for those of you that thought I was, especially my husband. I must be good at other things though {still trying to figure out what they might be} because my husband is still with me after 13 years of dating and almost 8 years of marriage.
Ok so now I tag....anyone that wants to give it a shot, or anyone who is in a rut and needs something to blog about.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for playing the tag game! I love that you put that you feel the same way about romantic comedies. Yay! I am not alone in my cheesiness! :)
It seems like we have a lot in common!
I, too love sleep. I just wish my kids would love it as much as I do! :)
I can help you with digital scrapbooking. It is the only way to go! No stuff to store. Love it. Plus, there's so much free stuff now. My email is annielm78@yahoo.com. Let me know when you are ready! Loved your tag.
Fun tag! We should hit up a chick flick sometime!
You are aWeSoMe!
Cute blog idea I think I might use it. There is a great Digital program with Creative Memories. I just bought it and I am so excited to use it. Visit my website www.mycmsite.com/sarafarrer and click on digital scrapbooking and it tells you about it. Questions just e-mail. I wish I was more of a Betty Crocker, but.... I'm not. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment