Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC tag...

I've been tagged by Joann to see if I know my ABC's so here goes:

A is for Heidi's Age: 28
B is for band of choice: Pretty much anyone that's not singing chilren's songs. ;)
C is for career right now: A Mom and A Wife
D is for your Dude's name: Brian, babe or "B"
E is for the essential item you use everyday: phone
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: The Bachelor!!
G is for favorite game: Balderdash
H is for Hobbies: Photography, Blogging and dreaming of sleeping!
I is for intentions:To be a good wife, mother and friend.
J is for juggling, things you juggle: Everything! That's why I'm always late!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:The disrespectful little punks...I mean geez whatever happened to manners.
L is for laugh, things that make you laugh the most: Paige, Brayden and Brian!!!
M is for marriage: 8 years on July 27th!!!!!
N is for naughty things your kid(s) do:Paige tips Brayden over, Brayden pinches and pulls hair. {unintenially of course...he's only 6 months old}
O is for overwhelming experience: Trying to function and get things accomplished on 0 hours of sleep.
P is for places you'd like to venture to: Mexican cruise or a tour of Europe!
Q is for quote: Simon Wilder: Women. Ain't they perfect? Monty: Not always. Simon Wilder: Yes, they are, they're perfect. Don't matter if they're skinny, fat, blond or blue. If a woman is willing to give you her love, Harvard, it's the greatest gift in the world. Makes you taller, makes you smarter, makes your teeth shine. Boy, oh, boy, women are perfect. {Quote taken from the movie With Honors...I love that movie!}
R is for biggest regret: Not spending more time with Rocky.
S is for status: Thrilled that Brian is home from work today!
T is for temper, do you have one? Yes but I'm really trying to work on it!
U is for ugliest things to see: MICE....I hate mice. I get the willies just thinking about those horrid creatures!
V is vegetable you love: Tomatoes {is that a veggie?}
W is for wedding memory: Being late to the luncheon and everyone accusing us that we stopped somewhere for a "quicky". Don't I wish...it really was just taking pictures.
X is for xrays you've had: I haven't broken any bones...but unfortunately I've had more than my share of xrays at the dentists office.
Y is for yummy food: Blueberry muffins and popsicles!
Z is for zodiac: Cancer
Okay...now I tag anyone else who wants to show off your ABC's!

12 comments:

Angie Tolman said...

Thanks Heidster! That was fun reading. I'm not so good at my ABD's though :)



P.S. I actually typed the ABD's first went to go correct it and thought it was too funny!

sweet pickles said...

That's funny about your quote. We totally watched With Honors this weekend, and as it was going, I thought, "I love the way he says that" (about your quote).

I hadn't seen that movie in years. It's a favorite though!

Marcy May said...

That was a great read.

In answer to your question about the Kitchens at restaurants. I just happened to need to pee after driving all over Davis county looking for Leita’s new school. Their restroom is located in the back of the kitchen. But I have always heard bad things about Chinese restaurant kitchens. So I thought it would be funny to through that in.

skousenscrolls said...

That was cute!

MiNdY said...

I tried commenting yesterday and it didnt let me so here we go again..
Love it! And I didnt even get bored for a second reading that ;) I too love the quote.. I wish that came straight from MY husbands mouth! Hah..

Holly and Rhett said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I finally was able to connect to yours, I had some troubles earlier. Hopefully I will stop dreamin of Paige! She is just so stinking cute though. And Brayden, what a doll! I love the picture of the dye all over his mouth! You have some cute kiddies!

MiNdY said...

No, Ive never been bored from your blog! hah! But I won't lie... I have been with others ;) You KILL me!

Hope said...

It was fun to learn more about you! We are the same age, by the way. Hey, you may have been late to your wedding luncheon, but I can top that...We had two receptions and I sported a lovely (huge) hickey to our 2nd one. Not one person made eye-contact with me as they gave congratulations. They were all staring at my bruised neck. NASTYYYYYYYYY! White Trash, or what?!

P.S. We want to have you guys over for dinner sometime. Would a Sunday in April work for you?

kacee said...

Love with honors! Just rewatched it last weekend and it made me so happy! There are tons of fun quotes in that movie.
Thanks for sharing!

Shanna and Brent said...

HEIDI!!! thanks for the comment, i love you blog by the way and I'm adding you to my links!!!
shanna

Spencer family said...

I'm glad that you did it! It was fun to read! I think that it is fun to stop and think about things like that, that you don't normally tell one another!

Josie said...

Hey, I'm glad to see that you like The Bachelor too. I am always embarrassed to tell people. I'm so glad he got rid of Robyn and Marshana. I think he is pretty smart to keep the four that he did. I think I am starting to really like Noelle. Anyway, I am going to add you to my blog.