Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Jungle book...Roadshow - starring Paige!!!

Our ward participated in a Roadshow over the weekend....our theme was the Jungle book. Paige was a butterfly....she had SOOO much fun.





They did a little dance,but it doesn't look like Brian was able to get any pictures of it. Here's the video of it.....they did such a good job, and Paige had the time of her life. She keeps asking me when she gets to do it again. Hope you enjoy the video...

10 comments:

MiNdY said...

Paige is such a cutie!! I love that butterfly outfit! Did you make it?? She did so good.. Watch out, you have a little star on your hands.

Bobette said...

I bet she loved every minute of it. I haven't seen a road show for years.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

What a little cutie! I love her costume.

The Ballou's said...

Paige looks so cute. I am sorry we missed it.

Tiffany said...

She looks so cute!

skousenscrolls said...

She did a good job!

Spencer family said...

I love roadshows. In our last wards it's only been for the teenagers. So my kids haven't really been in them. But I've helped out with them so they are way excited to do them in the future!

Marcy May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy May said...

Paige is by far the cutest butterfly I have ever seen! You make cute babies. You should make more ;)

kacee said...

Isn't it so fun to watch your kids get excited about performing! She looks so cute!

I loved all your pics from the park! I wish it would stay warm so we could play there a little more!

Oh, and about the horses - I know a place called thanksgiving point that will let you ride their ponies {in circles} if ya want! ;)