Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Horsies...

Brian's aunt Shauna was in town this week so we went out to his aunt Judy's to visit with everyone and the bonus was that Judy has horses. Paige love, love, loves horses {she takes after her mom} and we showed them to Brayden for the first time. They both got a kick out of them...this first picture the horse had been nibbling on Brayden's hand, he thought that was pretty cool.



Unfortunately for us, these horses aren't gentle enough for little ones to ride...and no matter how much I beg-Brian still won't let me get a horse. Hmmmph! So we will just have to enjoy these for now...and any of you that have or know of someone who has horses we can ride let me know we would LOVE to go any time! ;)

11 comments:

Hope said...

We really need to get each other's email so we can stop communicating via blogs! :)
I'm at brettandhope@gmail.com.

Anyway, how would the 27th work for dinner?

(Cute horse pix, by the way!)

MiNdY said...

I too love horses! Such a beautiful thing! The perfect scenario would be having a tender for the horses leaving me to just ride them whenever I want. A girl can dream.

lacey said...

Kennedy has been upclose around horses since before Reagan was born. She was little then, and terrified! I bet she'd love them now. Her favorite movie right now is Barbie Sawn Lake, it has a unicorn (horse, same thing) and she loves it!

lacey said...

I mean't she hasN'T been around horses, being pregnant has ZAPPED my brain!

skousenscrolls said...

Brooke absolutely loves horses too. Last Monday we went kind of house hunting and saw this house in Plain City that had horses right in back of the property. The kids just loved petting them.

6seals said...

Heidi,
Sorry it has taken so long to say hi! That's cool you found our blog. I can't believe how big Paige is and that you have a little boy now...congratulations! Hope all is well. Its fun to see your cute family!
Courtney

sweet pickles said...

Good luck swaying your hubby to get a horse!

skousenscrolls said...

Everything is ok. I just feel like it is too small out here, and Brooke would feel more comfortable going to a different school possibly a Charter school. I don't know if we'll move or not, just considering it.

Jami said...

Heidi!!! I found your blog from someone elses!!! I haven't talked to you for ages. Your kids are adorable!!! I can't believe how long it has been, I'm glad everything is going well for you!!

Angie Tolman said...

Heidi,
I know someone who will let you ride there horse. Quite a few people. I will have to check with them. Some I know for sure live up in Preston, ID. Others would be Tremonton. I think my Uncle would too, but I can't remember if he still has them. Let me know if you want me to look into it.
-Pang

nathansara said...

Love the pictures. Have you convinced Brain to get a horse yet? I think Aimee would love to have that as a present one. She might have to wait a while though.