We've been so busy having fun that it would take an eternity to try to post about them all...so here is a brief explanation.
We finally got a bike trailor to haul the kiddos around...Paige loved it, Brayden - not so much at first. But after a bit he fell asleep and did just fine.
We've really enjoyed playing at the park...I love free entertainment. Plus it wears the kids out and they take long naps.
Paige has been obsessed with feeding Grizzly since the day she could crawl and get into his food. And thankfully he has always been a good sport about it. We really do have a good dog.
These are a few random pictures I've taken over the last couple of weeks. We hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we enjoyed making the memories.


9 comments:
I loved the pictures! The bike trailer looks really fun. Your kids are getting big. I think the baby looks really cute in that swing.
Bike trailors are so much fun!! We have loved ours. We got one after Brooke and have used it with all our kids. Oh, and about the helmets, Haven't you seen the movies??? Anyway, it's for safety.
I love that you got a bike trailer! They are almost the best invention ever!! :) Great! Also love all the pictures! I dont know of too many days that have been great to get out and enjoy the park but Thats great you have!! Lucky you! I too love free entertainment! Thats is why my new obsessions have been playlands at MD's or CJ. yah, what can I say!?
Looks like you have been busy, we have loved having good weather.
Just wait until all the neighbor kids want you to take them for a ride. Now that's a workout! Looks like you guys are getting warmed up for summer!!!
Cute pictures! I love the summer! There is so much to do and so much fun to be had! That bike trailer looks like a pretty good idea! I may have to invest in one! :)
By the way, Brayden looks so much like his daddy!
Tag! You know the drill! Visit my blog to see the details!
Love ya!
so cute Heidi! We would love to get together! Just give us a call and we'll set something up!
Post a Comment