Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brayden's First Word is..

DADA....As much as I tried to get him to say Mama first he without a doubt he is saying Dada first. Brian is thrilled....and I have no doubt that his next word will be Paige. He loves playing with her, and as you can see, he likes getting into her stuff.



Here are some other current pictures of Brayden...he sure is a TON of fun!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

How cute is that kid, he is adorable. Way to go on his first word. See u tomorrow.

Spencer family said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
That's how it goes being a mother! Good luck with the mama!

skousenscrolls said...

Cute pictures! Babies sure are fun.

Roxey said...

so cute! I will definitely share the dvd with you when I get them!

MiNdY said...

Cant get enough of those big browns!! Love the pictures!