Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Father's Day...
We had fun spending time with Brian on Father's Day, Paige got a kick out of giving him his presents and breakfast in bed. I just want to say that he is such an AMAZING dad, his kids love and adore him....they can't ever get enough of him. Thanks for being so wonderful to our kids, you really are the best!!! I love you!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nothin better than sweet Dads.. He had to be lovin all those kisses!
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who took cereal to my hubby as breakfast in bed. (At least that's what it look like?) Too hard to come up with a great meal with 9:00 church. And if Brian is like Mike, cereal is his meal of choice so it works.
What a fun daddy! And you've gotta love those kisses! Was it lipstick or chocolate???
Looks like you took good care of Brian. You pictures are adorable, especially the one of Paige kissing Brian on the cheek.
Post a Comment