How fun! Trampolines are so much fun. The kids were slip'n sliding and jumping on the trampoline yesterday with the sprinklers spraying on it. They had a blast!
Cute template! We must think alike because I just picked the same one without looking or knowing where you got yours! LOL I love summer for the same reasons, playing outside!
Life is not about the number of breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breath away.....this is definately one of those moments!
All about us...
Brian and I met in high school....over 10 years ago, YIKES! We dated throughout high school and then Brian served a mission in Honduras and I went to college. We got married 9 months after he got home, we have been married for over 8 years and now we have the worlds most beautiful children.... Paige and Brayden. Life is crazy but so much fun!
Paige aka Boogers, Princess and Sister
Paige had a "pretend" birthday at preschool because her birthday is in the summer. Happy pretend birthday baby girl!
Brayden...aka, handsome boy, brother bear, little man!
Brayden's 6 month stats: 19 lbs 9 oz (80%) 27 inches (90%) and (75%) for head size...what a growing boy!!!
8 comments:
How fun! Trampolines are so much fun. The kids were slip'n sliding and jumping on the trampoline yesterday with the sprinklers spraying on it. They had a blast!
What a fun park! I've never seen that one before... Where is it located?
Cute pictures of the fam. You guys are really enjoying your summer. I like the new blog design. It's very patriotic.
Cute template! We must think alike because I just picked the same one without looking or knowing where you got yours! LOL I love summer for the same reasons, playing outside!
Glad you guys are having lots of fun, we are too. Love you all much.
Such fun summer pictures!
Heidi, love the picture of you on the turny thingie. Glad you are having a fun summer!
When you are down to go for a drive towards my way to go play outside.. let me know! Cause we love it too!
Post a Comment