Thursday, June 26, 2008

My life is over as I know it....

Brayden is CRAWLING, it is so cute....but this boy is gonna be into EVERYTHING!!!




He likes to push up on both of his feet, so I'm thinking he will be walking a lot sooner than I'm ready for too. He does the one foot, one knee thing quite a bit...which is really amusing. But he doesn't care...it gets him where he wants to go and he gets there QUICK!
He is one happy boy....he started on Monday, so he's a pro now. AND Paige is quickly realizing why I {Brian was encouraging it} was so hestitant in this happening, as he is constantly getting into ALL of her things. Now I'm off to get a gate and those cubbard lock thingy's. Wish me luck! ;)

13 comments:

MiNdY said...

What a stud!! Gage had just been inch wormin his way around.. up until a couple weeks ago he started crawling! Gotta watch out for these boys! They now get into everything!

Shanna and Brent said...

oh he's so cute Heidi!!! how can you get frustrated with a face like that!? love the new blog by the way....

Hope said...

Have I ever told you how beautiful I think your baby boy is? He takes my breath away every time I see those eyelashes!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute! Landon does the one knee, one foot crawl, too! He loves getting around that way and has been doing it for a LONG time!! He is 18 months old, and is STILL doing it! But he is starting to take a few steps now, and I am kind of sad that we are going to loose the "crab crawl" as my mom calls it, pretty soon. :)

Marcy May said...

How fun! Both your kids are adorable. When are you going to make more?

Jami said...

cute kid! Don't they grow up way to fast?

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

How fun! They always seem so much happier when they can crawl because of course they can get to things so much faster!

skousenscrolls said...

What a cutie!

nathansara said...

congrats... I think? :) he is so adorable. have fun, they grow up way too fast. love the new blog layout.

sweet pickles said...

He's too cute to ever get frustrated with. Loving your background.

Ashly in CO said...

You guys seriously have the cutest kids!!!

The Hyding Place said...

Yeah! Isn't it amazing how quickly they can get into things. Good job Brayden! My kids get mad at Henry all of the time for getting into their stuff. I think it is kinda funny.

Alicia Fife said...

Wow... I can't believe how big he is. Dave and I are seriously behind. You can't get too mad at him... he is too cute.