Paige sure does!!! She had her dance recital on Saturday, and was so dang cute! She did such a good job and had so much fun. At dinner afterwards she asked when she would get to do it again, so we will probably have her dancing again soon. Here are some pictures of her in her dance outfits....
Brayden had fun hanging out with everyone....I'm not sure if they were helping entertain him or if he was helping entertain them, but he was such a good sport anyways! Thanks everyone who could come and support Paige...she was very glad you all came to watch her.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
What a flippin cutie!! I miss Alyssas younger dance days. Those outfits are stinkin cute too!
Her costume is adorable! I love the first photo...it looks like she's very focused and centered! :)
Way fun!! So you were Meg? Have you ever seen Hercules? Must have said something about being willing to die for your true love and very independant.
Cute! I think kids extracurricular activities are so fun to go to. We just got back from Brooke and Kaden's first summer T-ball game. They were so adorable.
She looks darling. Those outfits are pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.
That's so cute! I bet it's so fun to have a little girl in dance class!
Angie: Actually I am Esmerelda.
Paige looks so cute. Dance recitals are the best!
Paige you did a great job. Madelyn says she is way cute. Colton says he liked your flowers.
Love to watch little girls dance! Paige is quite the little ham - good decision on your part to put her on stage!
How adorable. I love going to dance recitals. Little kids are so cute. I love her outfit. Looks like she had a great time.
Those are quite the snazzy dance outfits. I'd keep her in dance forever it looks like she really enjoys it! I miss dance recitals and can't wait for Bella to start dance in a few yrs.
So cute! I love the outfits. Paige is getting so old. We love her & Big Bray.
those little outfits are so darling. she is getting so big! I am sure she is incredibly enertaining to watch!
Oh she is so cute. Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment